w

nuffnang ads

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My 21st bday❤


251110


had dinner v him
My cute lovely dear

hehe
i lazy write ohh
sorry yaa


Let's pic talk





i ❤ cup cake


Make a wish ❤
i wan ....
i wan ....
i wan ....



I HIM SO MUCH

look like same ?
hehe
we ❤ this

what u doing there ,dear ?

look blur jor @@




After dinner
went dear house sit sit

Then
went kit de house
bcoz prinky wedding ❤



At kit house

Gul talk here

pig face

Prinky Jess Mikki Faye
Me Joey Shirley Valerine



261110

When 12.00am
he give me surprised again

bcoz
they all tell me
happy bday to u
but
v no buy cake ohh

This very special ohh
bcoz
made by dear's mummy









Photo Time


valerine shirley me

with valerine

hehe
she like to call me
xiao mei mei

me khai kit valerine

khai kit shirley me valerine

faye shirley me joey valerine mikki

we looking wat =)

boys

sweet couple

v shirley

v him



To u

Dear
so much

i have a 21st b'day
bcoz OF u

euu


No comments: