w

nuffnang ads

Monday, June 25, 2012

♥ Exam

06.06.2012 - 12.06.2012

haha
this is my holiday

hmmm
look like happy 
5 + 2 = 7 day off

but
ACTUALLY is for my ACCA exam

For this few day
i slept at 1 , 2am
wake up at 5 sum am

Really Crazy !!!

This sem 
I taken ACCA F6
Taxation

hehe
This is my 1st ACCA paper
So
MUST WORK HARD TO PASS IT !!!
 




Although i on leave
But i still worry my office thing

haha
This pic is Joanne took for pic

See
So late sleep
So early wake up
At the end 
Become panda





All my note, text book, exercise
revision ...



12.06.2012

My exam Date

hmm
as usual 
my mun will on leave on that day

Love u 
hehe

My exam 
3.00pm - 6.15pm

hehe
wish me good luck

Hhehe
After exam
Mr mimi came fetch me
we go pavilion dinner 



hehe
plz ignore my ugly face 
#_________#

No comments: