w

nuffnang ads

Monday, May 23, 2011

♥ 30/4-2/5


30.04.11

My 1st day revision
hmm
morning
my baby come to fetch me
for breakfast
then send me class

/\/\y lunch
like it
yummy yummy :D

And this also
oops
i think i will fat ><

this is baby lunch
salad
he wan keep fit
hehe

hmm
when my class end
is start raining
damnn jam
so i need back myself


010511
happy labour day

My 2nd day revision class
early morning
wake up
wan dim sam de

but
dunno why
all no open tat day :(

SO
we went imbi market makan
with jack and reachel

/\/\y lunch for tat day


Man U day

hehe
at nite we bbq at UKRC


020511

Today is public holiday
but
i can't rest

i need went for class

My last day revision

/\/\y lunch for tat day

hehe
after lunch
is sleepy mode :D

Hmm
after class
i went to find my lovely dear

seee...
2012 is coming ?

No comments: